The following tools can be used within Google Chrome and can be incorporated into Google Classroom.
1. Google Forms - Create online surveys, quizzes, and more that can be shared easily with a URL or by email.
2. Google Drawings - Create posters and signs that can be shared directly through Google Classroom or email.
1. Quizizz - Free online quizzes that can be searched for by subject criteria. Teachers can also create their own based on information covered.
2. Whiteboard - Interactive whiteboard that works with any projector.
3. Free online photos - Stockio Photosforclass GoogleAdvanced
4. Duolingo - Language learning website.
5. Diigo - Research tool that allows the user to bookmark websites, highlight information, and add sticky notes to the page.
6. RealWorldMath - RealWorldMath uses Google Maps and SketchUp to create interactive, 3D, user-friendly activities that help kids apply math curriculum to real-world scenarios.
7. PosterMyWall - Customize poster templates and download for free.
8. Wizer.Me - Create and share free customized interactive worksheets. Teachers are also able to search for worksheets already made.
9. Padlet - Virtual wall that encourages collaboration, communication, and creativity in the classroom.
10. Best Science Sites
Screencastify - Record your screen/voice that can be shared via email or added onto Google Classroom.
Dayboard - Fill out a to-do list and everytime a new tab is opened, these tasks will show up.
Adblock - Blocks unwanted ads on web pages.
Grammarly - Corrects grammar and spelling errors when typing online.
Google Tone - Sends a soundwave for a URL that can be sent from computer to computer (that also has this extension). The computers that hear this, will pull up the URL that was sent by the computer.
1 Click Timer - A visual timer that can be used in the classroom.